Days of Play: TU, W, TH
We are excited to partner Move Your Feet Sports. Move Your Feet Sports will be offering professional instruction for some of our leagues. The leagues that are denoted with instruction and play will have half of the time devoted to drills and instruction and the remainder of the time will be devoted to doubles play. The format for the tennis program is one hour of high energy drills & instruction followed by one hour of exciting ‘point-play’. Our point-play entails a series of different fast paced doubles games. These are designed to keep all the players engaged throughout the competitive phase of the evening. Each team will accrue points as they play each evening and as always we will crown a champion team at the sessions end.
Not only will we be playing at one of the best facilities in the country, but each week’s league will also include professional instruction/coaching. Sign up with a friend or by yourself to stay fit and improve your tennis skills in the ultimate social setting.
7-8 games guaranteed, league t-shirts, league administration, equipment, certified CSSC Staff, instruction (in some leagues), playoffs for qualifying teams, prizes for winners and drink and/or food specials at the sponsor bar
3.4 and Under - Rules
3.5 - 4.4 - Rules
- North Avenue Beach (North Ave/Lake Shore Drive)
- North Avenue Beach Volleyball Courts, Chicago, IL, 60614
- Montrose Beach (Montrose Ave & Lake Michigan - 4400 North)
- Montrose Beach, Chicago, IL, 60613
- McClurg Tennis Courts (333 E. Ontario St.)
- 333 E. Ontario Street, Chicago, IL, 60611
- Diversey Tennis Center (Har-Tru Courts)
- 140 W. Diversey, Chicago, IL, 60657
- Waveland Park (Waveland/Lake Shore Dr.)
- Lake Shore Drive & Waveland, Chicago, IL, 60613