Calling all Williams sisters, we are excited to partner with Move Your Feet Sports. They will be offering professional instruction for our leagues. The leagues that are denoted with instruction and play will have half of the time devoted to drills and instruction and the remainder of the time will be devoted to doubles play. The format for the tennis program is one hour of high energy drills & instruction followed by one hour of exciting ‘point-play’. Each team will accrue points as they play each evening and as always, we will crown a champion team at the sessions end.
Our player perks include sponsor bars (where you are sure to secure great drink specials each week), custom designed champ shirts and various sponsor giveaways each season make this league a win!
With Chicago Sport & Social Club, it’s more than a game. Join in on the fun, team competition and camaraderie of Tennis league.
|Season||Registration Opens||Leagues Run|
|Summer||March||June - July|
7-8 games guaranteed, league t-shirts, league administration, equipment, certified CSSC Staff, instruction (in some leagues), playoffs for qualifying teams, prizes for winners and drink and/or food specials at the sponsor bar
Player shirts are provided at your first match.
Teams may purchase additional shirts for $5 per shirt.
- North Avenue Beach (North Ave/Lake Shore Drive)
- North Avenue Beach Volleyball Courts, Chicago, IL, 60614
- Montrose Beach (Montrose Ave & Lake Michigan - 4400 North)
- Montrose Beach, Chicago, IL, 60613
- McClurg Tennis Courts (333 E. Ontario St.)
- 333 E. Ontario Street, Chicago, IL, 60611
- Diversey Tennis Center (Har-Tru Courts)
- 140 W. Diversey, Chicago, IL, 60657
- Waveland Park (Waveland/Lake Shore Dr.)
- Lake Shore Drive & Waveland, Chicago, IL, 60613