Dates of Internship: Exact start date TBD, but sometime between April 18 – May 16, 2022
Responsibilities of the Position: This position will work at the CSSC office assisting with administrative tasks and in the field helping with on-site event management as it relates to sponsorship programs for CSSC leagues and events. Aiding in the day-to-day management of sponsorship activations including client management, event set up, and communications with other departments.
- Position will assist in sponsorship initiatives including but not limited to:
- Writing proposals and preparing recaps
- Assisting the marketing and promotional departments in activation of client contracted sponsorship projects
- Position will report directly to the Sponsorship Development Director but will work hand in hand with the Graphic Designer, Marketing team, Operations, and President when necessary.
- Degree (or currently in college for) in Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent experience (applicants must be 21 years of age or older)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn and contribute
- Passionate, enthusiastic, and creative
- Key prior experience may include customer service, social media for a business
- Ideally experience with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Canva
- Driver’s License and the ability to work evenings and weekends when called upon.
Position will work a minimum of 15 hours per week within the CSSC office assisting with the overall administration and management of CSSC leagues and events. This portion of the internship will be unpaid. This position will also work a minimum of 15 hours per week at CSSC leagues assisting with event management, marketing and promotions and this portion of the internship will be paid.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 15, 2022