CORPORATE EVENTS INTERNSHIP
Corporate Events Internship
Dates of Summer Internship: May 2023 through August 2023
Responsibilities: Assist with the daily operations and contribute to service quality for Corporate Teams and Events. Note, this internship requires evening and weekend hours. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating league activities
- Coordinating league administrative details
- Coordinating and managing events – Schedules, budgets, vendors, etc.
- Executing marketing objectives and promotions
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Staff management
- Assisting league operations management
- Coordinating database management
- Position will work a minimum of 15 hours per week within the CSSC office assisting with the overall administration and management of CSSC corporate wellness. These hours will be on Mondays and Wednesdays. This portion of the internship will be unpaid. Position will also work a minimum of 15 hours per week at CSSC leagues and events assisting with event management, marketing and promotions. This portion of the internship will be paid and will include nights and weekends.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 15, 2022