Winter 2020 Sat UIC Student Recreation Facility 7 on 7 Open Gender Indoor Soccer (Play For More!)
|Start Date||Jan 11, 2020|
|Game Times||9:00AM - 1:00PM|
|Day of the Week||Sat|
|Location||UIC Student Recreation Facility|
|Format||7 v 7 Indoor Soccer|
Open Gender Competitive 7v 7 Indoor Soccer
- 7 Games Guaranteed: 6 Games in the Regular Season plus Single Elimination Playoffs
- Team Jerseys Provided at Your First Game
- Pre-Bundled Set: 3S, 6M, 4L, 1XL, (no exchanges)
- Order Additional Shirts for $5 each if needed
- Soccer League Administration Including Online Schedule and Standings
- Soccer League Equipment
- 1 Certified Referee
- Post-Game Specials at Sponsor Bar
- Donation to charitable organization on behalf of the Championship team.
Captains, reserve your team spot for 25% down. You have 14 days to pay the balance.
Two minutes of Awareness: We ask that each team comes together at the start of every game to introduce the charity they are playing for. We call this "Two Minutes of Awareness" so please be prepared to share some background about your charitable organization. Feel free to contact Nicole Garton ([email protected]) with any questions or to be directly connected with a partner charity. To date, the Play for More! community has donated more than $300,000 to local and national charities.
Teams in this league are currently playing for the following charities:
Facility Access: Each player will need a photo ID to access the facility for each game. The facility will check ID's to rosters.
Players, if you are on a team in this soccer league, but not showing up on the roster, click Join Existing Team. Only request to join a team you are sure you belong to. Your captain will receive a notification when you request to join the team, and when they accept your registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
Connect with other players or find your next sub by using our Facebook Group .